This Policy explains when and why ViridiNordics, collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. Data privacy is of high importance for us and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data.
ViridiNordics may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Latest update 2020-02-02.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The Swedish company, ViridiNordics, is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
Where do I store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws.
For transfers outside the EEA, ViridiNordics will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Shields as safeguards for countries without adequacy decisions from the European Commission.
Who can access your data?
Your data will be shared within ViridiNordics. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside our company.
Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services.
What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific process of personal data we collect from you, we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
What are your rights?
Right to access:
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact ViridiNordics and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability:
Whenever ViridiNordics processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure:
You have the right to erase any personal data processed with ViridiNordics jewelry at any time except for the following situations:
- you have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- you have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- you have an unsettled debt with ViridiNordics, regardless of the payment method
- if you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
- your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
- if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest:
You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on ViridiNordics legitimate interest. ViridiNordics jewelry will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing:
You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
You can sign out from direct marketing by the following means:
- following the instruction in each marketing emails
Right to restriction:
You have the right to request that ViridiNordics restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- if you object to a processing based ViridiNordics legitimate interest, ViridiNordics shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- if you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, ViridiNordics must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- if the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
- if ViridiNordics no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
Right to complain with a supervisory authority:
If you consider ViridiNordics to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.